Monday, June 18, 2018

Bonus Thoughts - Quartet Technique document 1 of 3


I am linking to the first of three documents that I have written that will be covering quartet singing tips.  The other two will follow a few days apart.  (A giant info-dump won't get read - a page or two at a time, might).

What these are: tools for better NEHB preparation.
What these are not: the be-all and end-all for quartet singing.
I kept things as short as I could, with a focus on what helps people be ready for NEHB. That means many good ideas didn't make the cut.

I want to thank Daniel Schwartz, who helped with editing and content, and Robert Hollingshead who first made the suggestion.  Don't blame them for my mistakes, please.

Please consider printing these documents and carrying them in your NEHB books.

Feedback on improvements and errors, please send directly to me.  I plan to keep these documents alive and constantly improving.  I did place a copyright reservation on the documents - I plan to be generous with sharing permissions, but please ask before doing so.  All Harmony Brigades and Platoons already have permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment