Thursday, June 21, 2018

Bonus Thoughts: Quartet Singing Document 2 of 3

Here is the second of the three documents I have written on quartet singing tips.

         What these are: tools for better NEHB preparation.
         What these are not: the be-all and end-all for quartet singing.


Please consider printing these documents and carrying them in your NEHB books.

I want to thank Daniel Schwartz, who helped with editing and content, and Robert Hollingshead who first made the suggestion.  Don't blame them for my mistakes, please.

Feedback on improvements and errors, please send directly to me.  I plan to keep these documents alive and constantly improving.  I did place a copyright reservation on the documents - I plan to be generous with sharing permissions, but please ask before doing so.  All Harmony Brigades and Platoons already have permission. 

The First Document is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment